Eurasian Higher Education Leaders Forum 2019: Future Ready Graduates
VIII annual Eurasian Higher Education Leaders’ Forum (EHELF) took place on June 6-7, 2019 at Nazarbayev University (Nur-Sultan Сity, Kazakhstan). This year, we have prepared a series of interesting sessions related to the main theme of this year’s Forum – “Future Ready Graduates”.
2018: Innovating Higher Education in the Age of Disruption
2017: Governance, Management and Leadership in Higher Education
2016: Higher education and modernization of the economy: innovative and entrepreneurial universities
2015: Graduate employability in the 21st century
2014: Successful universities: what are they and how to build one?
2013: Global trends in higher education and their impact on the region
2012: Management of Research, Teaching and Learning
2011: Contemporary Trends in Education
Under the umbrella theme, we arranged a series of interactive sessions on the following topics:
- HEI challenge: changing job market;
- Global imperative and local relevance;
- HEI value proposition: future leaders;
- Future Ready HEI;
- Lifelong Learning: never stop asking;
- Shaping the industry-academia ecosystem;
- Conclusion of the forum themes and discussions with further provision of the feedbacks.